Space and Time
- Space and Time (1909), translated by Ganesh Prasad, in: Bulletin of the Calcutta Mathematical Society, Volume 1, pp. 135-141. (Contains only sections I-II.)
- Space and Time (1918), translated by Edward H. Carus, in: The Monist, vol. XXVIII, pp. 288-302, Online at Internet Archive identifier : monistquart28hegeuoft
- Space and Time (2013), annotated and illustrated edition of Carus' translation at The Net Advance of Physics
- Space and Time (1920), translated by Meghnad Saha, in: The Principle of Relativity (1920), Calcutta: University Press, pp. 70-88.
- Space and Time, revised Wikisource edition of Saha's translation.
- Space and Time (1923), translated by W. Perrett and G.B. Jeffery, in: The Principle of Relativity, London: Methuen and Company, pp. 37-91; Reprinted by Dover publications (1952); see Google Books
- Space and Time (2011), translated by Fritz Lewertoff and Vesselin Petkov, in: Space and Time: Minkowski's papers on relativity (Minkowski Institute Press, Montreal 2012), pp. 39-55, Free version online