Spirella Catalogue (1933)/156
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Excessive Thigh Flesh
- Flesh developed on the thighs or upper legs out of proportion to the rest of the body. It may appear on the side or front of the legs or both.
- This figure requires a garment that will give harmony of line, with sufficient room in the skirt for comfort in walking and sitting.
- See page 140 for information on how to determine when it is necessary to increase the flare of the skirt by specializing.
Garments for Use:—
- The 361 Series, Back-laced Corset, designed specifically for this figure, with a Brassiere, will accomplish most in the way of correction.
- If the thigh flesh is less pronounced than illustrated, any 60-type garment which comes well down over the thigh flesh—
- Corset and Brassiere or Bandeau
- Girdle and Brassiere or Bandeau