This work is non-copyrightable, and in the public domain worldwide because it is a creation of the Swedish Government and is:
- a law or other regulation,
- a decision by public authorities,
- a report by Swedish public authorities
- an official translations of one of the above.
Note that Swedish copyright law still applies to the following, should they form part of the Government work:
- works of drawings, painting or engraving,
- musical works, or
Public domainPublic domainfalse
|The above documentation is transcluded from Template:PD-SEGov/doc. (edit | history)|
Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (create | mirror) and testcases (create) pages.
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.