Template talk:Translation license

From Wikisource
Jump to: navigation, search



{{translation license
 |original    = {{PD-old}}
 |translation = {{PD-1923}}


At some point it seems that the license templates in the main namespace have been made to appear at the very bottom of the page. As a result they no longer appear next to the Original: and Translation: labels. See for example Manifesto of the Communist Party. Prosody (talk) 14:55, 6 May 2012 (UTC)

Check again - just tweaked it, though it appeared just like it always did for me before that. So did your link.
The existing table was placed in a div container so it could be forced out of the content field a couple of weeks ago. I don't see how that would have affected to what amounts the cell relation in a single row. -- George Orwell III (talk) 15:18, 6 May 2012 (UTC)
I just tried it with Chrome 18, Firefox 12, and Internet Explorer 9 on Windows 7, with varying window sizes from 1928x1080 to 640x480. On each the license templates appear below the translation license table. Prosody (talk) 16:08, 6 May 2012 (UTC)
I get it now. Being a nested table within a table approach here, my stand-alone license div container winds up being present at least twice if not three times when ultimately transcluded to the mainspace. I killed the container for stand-alone license templates, which sucks imo, but if folks can live with I guess I can too
this template "should" behave independent of Dynamic Layout though. Let me know either way while I ponder why I didn't see any differences here. -- George Orwell III (talk) 17:07, 6 May 2012 (UTC)
Works as expected. Much obliged! Prosody (talk) 17:29, 6 May 2012 (UTC)