The Ancient Scriptures and the Modern Jew
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A scan-backed, verifiable version of this work can be edited at Index:The Ancient Scriptures and the Modern Jew (Baron, David).djvu.
If you would like to help, please see Help:Match and split and Help:Proofread.
PART I THE ANCIENT SCRIPTURES
- IV. The Conclusion of the Hallel
- (A Prophetic Drama of the End of the Age.)
PART II THE MODERN JEW
- II. The General Conditions of the Jews at the Close of the Nineteenth Century from a Jewish Point of View
- III. The Religious Condition of the Jews and Causes of Jewish Unbelief in Christ, from a Christian Point of View
- IX. Anglo-Israelism and the True History of the Ten "Lost" Tribes
- (A Letter to an Inquirer.)