The Handbook of Palestine
Scans of this work are available at IA 1, IA 2, IA 3.
If this work (and the scans) are in the public domain, or under a compatible licence:
- Part I. Geography and History
- Part II. Peoples and Religions
- Part III. Places of Interest
- Part IV. Communications and Information for Tourists
- Part V. Government and Government Activities (also includes rest)
This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of this work died in 1969, so this work is in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 53 years or less. This work may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
Public domainPublic domainfalse