The Hour of the Dragon
The Lion banner sways and falls in the horror-haunted gloom;
A scarlet Dragon rustles by, borne on winds of doom.
In heaps the shining horsemen lie, where the thrusting lances break,
And deep in the haunted mountains, the lost, black gods awake.
Dead hands grope in the shadows, the stars turn pale with fright,
For this is the Dragon's Hour, the triumph of Fear and Night.
- Chapter 1: O Sleeper, Awake!
- Chapter 2: The Black Wind Blows
- Chapter 3: The Cliffs Reel
- Chapter 4: "From What Hell Have You Crawled?"
- Chapter 5: The Haunter of the Pits
- Chapter 6: The Thrust of a Knife
- Chapter 7: The Rending of the Veil
- Chapter 8: Dying Embers
- Chapter 9: "It Is the King or His Ghost!"
- Chapter 10: A Coin from Acheron
- Chapter 11: Swords of the South
- Chapter 12: The Fang of the Dragon
- Chapter 13: "A Ghost Out of the Past"
- Chapter 14: The Black Hand of Set
- Chapter 15: The Return of the Corsair
- Chapter 16: Black-Walled Khemi
- Chapter 17: "He Has Slain the Sacred Son of Set!"
- Chapter 18: "I Am the Woman Who Never Died"
- Chapter 19: In the Hall of the Dead
- Chapter 20: Out of the Dust Shall Acheron Arise
- Chapter 21: Drums of Peril
- Chapter 22: The Road to Acheron