The New International Encyclopædia/Aue

From Wikisource
Jump to: navigation, search

AUE. A town in the Circle of Zwickau, Saxony, Germany, at the confluence of the Mulde and the Schwarzwasser, 18½ miles southeast of Zwickau by rail. It is a railway junction and a busy industrial centre. It has five public buildings and its institutions include a technical school in connection with the tin industry. Population, in 1900, 15,230.