The People of the Black Circle
- Chapter I: Death Strikes a King
- Chapter II: A Barbarian from the Hills
- Chapter III: Khemsa Uses Magic
- Chapter IV: An Encounter in the Pass
- Chapter V: The Black Stallion
- Chapter VI: The Mountain of the Black Seers
- Chapter VII: On to Yimsha
- Chapter VIII: Yasmina Knows Stark Terror
- Chapter IX: The Castle of the Wizards
- Chapter X: Yasmina and Conan
This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was legally published within the United States (or the United Nations Headquarters in New York subject to Section 7 of the United States Headquarters Agreement) before 1964, and copyright was not renewed.
- For Class A renewals records (books only) published between 1923 and 1963, check the Stanford University Copyright Renewal Database.
- For other renewal records of publications between 1922–1950 see the University of Pennsylvania copyright records scans.
- For all records since 1978, search the U.S. Copyright Office records.
- See also the Rutgers copyright renewal records for further information.
Works published in 1934 would have had to renew their copyright in either 1961 or 1962, i.e. at least 27 years after they were first published/registered but not later than 31 December in the 28th year. As this work's copyright was not renewed, it entered the public domain on 1 January 1963.
The longest-living author of this work died in 1936, so this work is in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 87 years or less. This work may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
It is imperative that contributors search the renewal databases and ascertain that there is no evidence of a copyright renewal before using this license. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of the work as a copyright violation.
Public domainPublic domainfalse