The Return of Tarzan
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The text of this work needs to be migrated to Index:The Return of Tarzan.djvu.
If you would like to help, please see Help:Match and Split and Help:Proofread.
- Chapter I: The Affair on the Liner
- Chapter II: Forging Bonds of Hate and———?
- Chapter III: What Happened in the Rue Maule
- Chapter IV: The Countess Explains
- Chapter V: The Plot That Failed
- Chapter VI: A Duel
- Chapter VII: The Dancing Girl of Sidi Aissa
- Chapter VIII: The Fight in the Desert
- Chapter IX: Numa "El Adrea"
- Chapter X: Through the Valley of the Shadow
- Chapter XI: John Caldwell, London
- Chapter XII: Ships That Pass
- Chapter XIII: The Wreck of the "Lady Alice"
- Chapter XIV: Back to the Primitive
- Chapter XV: From Ape to Savage
- Chapter XVI: The Ivory Raiders
- Chapter XVII: The White Chief of the Waziri
- Chapter XVIII: The Lottery of Death
- Chapter XIX: The City of Gold
- Chapter XX: La
- Chapter XXI: The Castaways
- Chapter XXII: The Treasure Vaults of Opar
- Chapter XXIII: The Fifty Frightful Men
- Chapter XXIV: How Tarzan Came Again to Opar
- Chapter XXV: Through the Forest Primeval
- Chapter XXVI: The Passing of the Ape-Man