1. STONE-DARTING Indra. Wondrous One, what wealth is richly given from thee,
That bounty, Treasure-Finder! bring filling both thy hands, to us.
2. Bring what thou deemest worth the wish, O Indra, that which is in heaven.
So may we know thee as thou art, boundless in thy munificence.
3. Thy lofty spirit, far-renowned as fain to give and prompt to win,-
With this thou rendest e'en the firm, Stone-Darter! so to gain thee strength.
4. Singers with many songs have made Indra propitious to their fame,
Him who is King of human kind, most liberal of your wealthy ones.
5. To him, to Indra must be sung the poet's word, the hymn of praise.
To him, accepter of the prayer, the Atris raise their songs on high, the Atris beautify their songs.