1. SING forth to Indu, O ye men, to him who is purified,
Fain to pay worship to the Gods.
2. Together with thy pleasant juice the Atharvans have commingled milk,
Divine, devoted to the God.
3. Bring, by thy flowing, weal to kine, weal to the people, weal to steeds.
Weal, O thou King, to growing plants
4. Sing a praise-song to Soma brown of hue, of independent might.
The Red, who reaches up to heaven.
5. Purify Soma when effused with stones which bands move rapidly,
And pour the sweet milk in the meath.
6. With humble homage draw ye nigh; blend the libation with the curds:
To Indra offer Indu up.
7. Soma, foe-que chief o'er men, doing the will of pour forth
Prosperity upon our kine.
8. Heart-knower, Sovran of the heart, thou art effused, O Soma, that Indra may drink thee and rejoice.
9. O Soma Pavamana, give us riches and heroic strength,-
Indu! with. Indra for ally.