The Sacred Wood
- The Perfect Critic
- Imperfect Critics
- Tradition and the Individual Talent
- The Possibility of a Poetic Drama
- Euripides and Professor Murray
- "Rhetoric" and Poetic Drama
- Notes on the Blank Verse of Christopher Marlowe
- Hamlet and His Problems
- Ben Jonson
- Philip Massinger
- Swinburne As Poet
This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of this work died in 1965, so this work is in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 57 years or less. This work may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
Public domainPublic domainfalse