The Witch of Aleppo
THE WITCH OF ALEPPO
A COMPLETE NOVEL
by Harold Lamb
- Chapter I. In Barracks
- Chapter II. The Gallows Birds
- Chapter III. The Straight Sword
- Chapter IV. Ayub Casts A Net
- Chapter V. The ways of the sea are blind ways
- Chapter VI. Ibnol Hammamgi
- Chapter VIII. Lali Makes A Promise
- Chapter VIII. Where his grave is dug there shall a man die
- Chapter IX. The Voice In The Darkness
- Chapter X. The Zineh Of Allepo
- Chapter XI. Ayub Issues A Challenge
- Chapter XII. A woman's wit is sharp as the dagger of a Rifi thief
- Chapter XIII. Where the road ends the warriors dismount
Copyright. 1924, by The Ridgway Company in the States and Great Britain. All rights reserved.
This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published in 1924, before the cutoff of January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of this work died in 1962, so this work is in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 60 years or less. This work may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
Public domainPublic domainfalse