They All Look Alike
- In days gone by, I used to be
- Inclined for men's society,
- I would flirt and I would dance
- Ev'ry time that I got the chance.
- Athletic Jim taught me to swim,
- Jack drove me in his car,
- I'd stroll with Ned and golf with Fred,
- What dear, good boys they are!
- But now although, with one accord,
- They try to please me, I'm just bored.
- For they all lok alike to me now
- Yes, they all, look alike to me now.
- I used to feel as fond of them as I could be,
- But ev'rything is changed somehow.
- I meet an old acquaintance,
- But no longer get a thrill,
- I say, How are you Clarence?"
- And he tells me he is Bill;
- If I see a man on Sunday
- I've forgotten him by Monday,
- For they all look alike to me now.