Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Let nothing make thee sad or fretful,
- Or too regretful;
- Be still;
- What God hath ordered must be right;
- Then find in it thine own delight,
- My will.
- Why shouldst thou fill today with sorrow
- About tomorrow.
- My heart?
- One watches all with care most true;
- Doubt not that he will give thee too
- Thy part.
- Only be steadfast; never waver,
- Nor seek earth's favor,
- But rest:
- Thou knowest what God's will must be
- For all his creatures, so for thee,
- The best.