Translation:Regulation for the exchange rate between New Taiwan Dollars and the fiat currency in the laws of the Republic of China
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Promulgated by the President on 17 July 1992
- Article 1 (purpose of the law)
- This Regulation is made to maintain the validity of laws and regulations in force, by converting the fiat currency therein into the New Taiwan Dollar.
- Article 2 (conversion of Yuan (圓), Silver Yuan, or Yuan (元))
- Wherever the laws and regulations in force specifies the amount of monies in the currency unit of Yuan (圓), Silver Yuan, or Yuan (元), the unit’s value is three times that of the New Taiwan Dollar.
- Article 3 (entry into force)
- This Regulation enters into force on the day of promulgation.