Twelfth Night (Shakespeare)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Redirected from Twelfth Night, or What You Will)
For works with similar titles, see Twelfth Night.
- Twelfe Night, Or what you will, from a facsimile copy of the First Folio (1623) (transcription project)
- Twelfth Night: or, What You Will, from The Plays of William Shakespeare, in eight volumes, vol. II, with notes by Samuel Johnson (1765) IA
- Twelfth Night; or, What You Will, edited by Arthur D. Innes, The Warwick Shakespeare (1895) IA
- Twelfth Night, or, What You Will, edited by Morton Luce, The Works of Shakespeare, The Arden Shakespeare, 1st ser. (1906) IA
- Twelfth-Night; or, What You Will, in The Complete Works of William Shakespeare, Vol. III, Oxford edition (1910) IA
- Twelfth Night, or What You Will, edited by George Henry Nettleton, The Yale Shakespeare (1922)
This work is in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. More recent editions of this work may be copyrighted.