USAMGIK Ordinance 22
Jump to navigation Jump to search
3 November 1945
UNITED STATES ARMY FORCES IN KOREA
Office of the Military Governor
3 November 1945
- For purposes of governmental administration and control, the following temporary transfers of jurisdiction over districts, villages, towns, counties, and cities located south of and contiguous to North Latitude 38° are hereby effected
- a. in Kyung Kei DO (京畿道) :
- (1) District of Yongnam Village (嶺南面), Kaepung County (開豊郡) to Jinso Village (津西面), Changtan County (長湍郡).
- (2) District of Buk Village (北面) to Tosong Village (土城面), Kaepung County (開豊郡).
- (3) District of Changdo Village (長道面), Cangdan County (長湍郡), to Jinso Village (津西面), Changdan County (長湍郡).
- (4) District of Yonehon County (漣川郡), to Paju County (坡州郡).
- (5) District of Chongok Village (全谷面) to Choksong Village (積城面), Paju County (坡州郡).
- (6) District of Paekhak Village (百鶴面) to Choksong Village (積城面), Paju County (坡州郡).
- (7) District of Idong Village (二東面) to Ildong Village (一東面).
- (8) District of Changsu Village (蒼水面) and Chongsan Village (靑山面) joined forming a new Village with the Village office at Chosengri (硝城里).
- (9) District of Yongjung Village (永中面) to shinbuk Vilage (新北面).
- b. In hang Hae Do (黃海道) :
- (1) District of Whang hae Do (黃海道) to Kyung Kei Do (京畿道).
- (2) Village of Chuhwa (秋花面), Naesong (來城面), Ilshin (日新面), and Chongyon (靑龍面), all of Pyoksong (碧城郡), to Yonpaek County (延白郡).
- (3) Village of Dongkang (東江面), Haenam (海南面), and Songrim (松林面), all of Pyoksong County (碧城郡), to Ongjin County (甕津郡).
- (4) District of Hwasong Village (花城面), Yonpaek County (延白郡) to Skosan Village (石山面).
- (5) District of Unsan Village (雲山面), Yonpaek County (延白郡) to Unchon Village (銀川面).
- (6) District of Yongehon Vilage (泳泉面), Pyoksong County (碧城郡) to Naesong Village (來城面).
- This order is effictive at midnight 3 November 1945.
- BY DIRECTION OF THE COMMANDING GENERAL
- UNITED STATES ARMY FORCES IN KOREA
A. V. ARNOLD
Major General, United States Army
Military Governor of Korea.