USAMGIK Ordinance 59
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- UNITED STATES ARMY MILITARY
- GOVERNMENT IN KOREA
Office of the Military Governor
7 March 1946
AMENDING ORDINANCE NUMBER 57 BY EXTENDING PERIOD FOR
DEPOSIT OF NOTES OF BANK OF JAPAN AND BANK OF TAIWAN
SECTION Ⅰ. Extension of period for Deposit - Paragraphs "a" and "b" of Section 1 of Ordinance Number 57 dated 21 February 1946, are hereby annealed by substituting the date "16 March 1946" for the "7 March 1946" therein.
SECTION Ⅱ. Effective Date - This ordinance shall be effective at 2400, 7 March 1946.
- ARCHER L. LERCH
- Major General, United States Army
- Military Governor of Korea.
This work is in the public domain because, according to Article 7 of the Copyright Act of South Korea, this work is not protected by copyright law. This following works are included:
- Constitution, laws, treaties, decrees, ordinances and rules;
- Notices, public notifications, directions and others similar to them issued by the state or local government;
- Judgments, decisions, orders, or rulings of courts, as well as rulings and decisions made by the administrative appeal procedures, or other similar procedures;
- Compilations or translations of works as referred to in Subparagraphs 1 to 3 which are produced by the state or local government; and
- Current news reports which transmit simple facts, and digital audio transmission