United Nations Security Council Resolution 335
Adopted by the Security Council at its 1730th meeting, on 22 June 1973
The Security Council
Having considered separately the application of the German Democratic Republic (S/10945) and the application of the Federal Republic of Germany (S/10949) for admission to membership in the United Nations,
1. Recommends to the General Assembly that the German Democratic Republic be admitted to membership in the United Nations;
2. Recommends to the General Assembly that the Federal Republic of Germany be admitted to membership in the United Nations.
This work is excerpted from an official document of the United Nations. The policy of this organisation is to keep most of its documents in the public domain in order to disseminate "as widely as possible the ideas (contained) in the United Nations Publications".
Pursuant to UN Administrative Instruction ST/AI/189/Add.9/Rev.2 available in English only, these documents are in the public domain worldwide:
- Official records (proceedings of conferences, verbatim and summary records, …)
- United Nations documents issued with a UN symbol
- Public information material designed primarily to inform the public about United Nations activities (not including public information material that is offered for sale).