United Nations Security Council Resolution 365
Adopted by consensus by the Security Council at its 1810th meeting, on 13 December 1974
The Security Council
Having received the text of resolution 3212 (XXIX) of the General Assembly on the "Question of Cyprus",
Noting with satisfaction that that resolution was adopted unanimously,
1. Endorses General Assembly resolution 3212 (XXIX) and urges the parties concerned to implement it as soon as possible;
2. Requests the Secretary-General to report on the progress of the implementation of the present resolution.
This work is excerpted from an official document of the United Nations. The policy of this organisation is to keep most of its documents in the public domain in order to disseminate "as widely as possible the ideas (contained) in the United Nations Publications".
- Official records (proceedings of conferences, verbatim and summary records, …)
- United Nations documents issued with a UN symbol
- Public information material designed primarily to inform the public about United Nations activities (not including public information material that is offered for sale).
Public domainPublic domainfalse