|Please do not post any new comments on this page. This is a discussion archive first created in 2008, although the comments contained were likely posted before and after this date.
See current discussion or the archives index.
- Only one apparent instance of vandalism, text has been proofread by 3 people and is fully consistent with the version in the records of the United Nations. Kari Hazzard (T | C) 17:32, 17 July 2008 (UTC)
- The protection policy is a bit old, with technology and social changes in the project since it was written, so I have applied semi-protection. There are still improves to be made, like "Charter of the United Nations" and others. John Vandenberg (chat) 13:17, 18 July 2008 (UTC)
- The Book is featured and all pages under it should therefore be protected--Diaa abdelmoneim (talk) 14:11, 14 February 2009 (UTC)
- Featured and should therefore have all documents protected.--Diaa abdelmoneim (talk) 14:12, 14 February 2009 (UTC)
- Speech on the Labourers Acts request for protection in alignment with authors other two earlier protected speeches. The text is an 100% exact replica of original published in the Hansard Debate records of the British House of Commons. Special need for authenticity in the case of this author due to nature of his biography (earlier occasionally valdalised).Osioni (talk) 20:18, 19 February 2009 (UTC)