Wikisource talk:WikiProject Bible dictionaries
- A bot to do the drudge-work of copy-and-pasting, formatting
- Better navigational tools between articles
- A way to link to Bible verses, preferably within Wikisource and allowing multiple versions
--Tetraminoe 17:46, 2 January 2006 (UTC)
- I assume the text must remain unaltered? What about spelling mistakes?
- Is there a definitive source or do each of the linked sites have the same text? Does the original have any special marking for links or is it something this project is adding where applicable?
- Are there any standards for layout and linking?
126.96.36.199 22:26, 9 December 2006 (UTC)
Dictionary of all religions and religious denominations
I have been working on that dictionary before seeing this project. I have used the "normal" header, and created a list of all entries on the front page. I am now thinking, after reading about the Bible dictionaries project, that this dictionary could use some of the features presented here. Any thoughts? (De fideli (talk))
Possible goals for 2013
This is probably more than a bit presumptuous on my part, but I have started a discussion at w:Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Religion#Goals for 2013? in the English wikipedia asking what if any sort of goals we might be able to reasonably set for the next year, in wikipedia and other WF sites as well. I figured the wikipedia probably gets more attention, which is why I started the discussion there. But I would be very interested in seeing any input regarding what the editors here think might be the areas here most in need or meriting additional attention. Maybe, and at this point it is just a maybe, maybe we might be able to get some input on such topics if we have some idea what it is we really need to work on. Anyway, I would welcome any input anyone here might have. John Carter (talk) 19:39, 4 November 2012 (UTC)
I have proposed merging this WikiProject in with the Bible project. For the purposes of centralized discussion, please see Wikisource talk:WikiProject Bible#Proposed merger. Thank you. John Carter (talk) 16:04, 9 May 2016 (UTC)