Author:Dante Gabriel Rossetti
|←Author Index: Ro||Dante Gabriel Rossetti
|English poet, illustrator, painter, and translator.|
- Pictures & poems (1899) including:
- Johannes Ronge (1847)
- Autumn Song, original manuscript. (1848)
- The Blessed Damozel (1850)
- The Woodspurge (1856)
- The song of the bower (1860)
- Death of A Wombat (1869)
- Troy Town (1869)
- Eden bower (1868)
- Pride of Youth (1881)
- The White Ship (1881)
- To Philip Bourke Marston (1887)
- Lenore, by Gottfried Bürger
- Gilchrist, Life of William Blake, London: Macmillan.
- Life of William Blake (1880), Volume 2, Selections.
- “Rossetti, Dante Gabriel” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Rossetti, Dante Gabriel,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|