|←Author Index: Ar||Edwin Arnold
|Channing ArnoldEnglish poet and journalist; father of|
- An Oriental Tribute on the Opening of the Indian and Colonial Exhibition by the Queen, literally translated from the Arabic of Habib Anthony Salmoné.
Works about Arnold
- “Arnold, Sir Edwin,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Arnold, Sir Edwin,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914.
- “Arnold, Edwin” in Men of the Time, eleventh edition, London: George Routledge and Sons, (1884).
- “Arnold, Sir Edwin” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.