|←Author Index: Sa||Francis Sanders
|English cleric, Vicar of Hoylake.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "F. S."
- (ed.) Parish Register of Eastham, Chesh. (1891)
- (ed.) Wirral Notes and Queries, Two Series, 1892 and 1893
- (ed.) Parish Register of Bebington, 1896
- (ed.) Cheshire Sheaf, Three Series, 1896, 1898 and 1901.
- Majendie, Henry William
- Pearson, John (1613-1686)
- Peploe, Samuel
- Scott, Cuthbert
- Sherlock, Richard
- Smith, William (1711-1787)
- Stanley, William (1548-1630)
- Stratford, Nicholas
- Whitney, Geoffrey
- Wilkins, John
Works about Sanders
- “Sanders, Francis,” in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886 by Foster, Joseph, Oxford: Parker and Co., 1888-1892.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|