|←Author Index: Ai||George Aitchison
Professor of Architecture at the Royal Academy.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "G.A-n."
- The Principles of Ornament
- Style and Composition (1886)
- Byzantine Architecture (1892) extracted from the R. I. B. A. Transactions. Vol. 7,
- The Principles of Restoration: Being a Paper Read Before the National Association for the Promotion of Social Science at Aberdeen, 20th September, 1877
- Barry, Charles
- Deane, William Wood
- Holl, Francis (1815-1884)
- Holl, Francis Montague
- Mason, George Heming
- Pullan, Richard Popplewell
- Falkener, Edward
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
Works about Aitchison
- “Aitchison, George,” in Dictionary of National Biography Second Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1912) in 3 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.