Longer poetic works 
- English Bards, and Scotch Reviewers, a satire (1809) (transcription project)
- Hints from Horace (1811) (transcription project)
- The Curse of Minerva (1811)
- The Waltz, an apostrophic hymn (1813)
- The Giaour (1813)
- The Bride of Abydos, a Turkish tale (1813) (transcription project)
- The Corsair, a tale (1814)
- Ode to Napoleon Buonaparte (1814)
- Lara, a tale (1814)
- The Siege of Corinth (1816)
- Parisina (1816)
- The Prisoner of Chillon (1816)
- Monody on the Death of the Right Hon. R. B. Sheridan (1816)
- Manfred, a dramatic poem (1817)
- The Lament of Tasso (1817)
- Beppo, a Venetian story (1818)
- Childe Harold's Pilgrimage (1818)
- Mazeppa, a poem (1819)
- Ode on Venice (1819)
- The Prophecy of Dante, a poem (1819)
- The Morgante Maggiore (transcription project)
- Francesca of Rimini (1820)
- Marino Faliero, Doge of Venice, an historical tragedy (1821) (transcription project)
- Sardanapalus, a tragedy (1821) (transcription project)
- The Two Foscari, a tragedy (1821) (transcription project)
- Cain, a mystery (1821) (transcription project)
- The Vision of Judgment (1822) (transcription project)
- The Blues, a Literary Eclogue (1823)
- Heaven and Earth, a mystery (1823?) (transcription project)
- Werner, or The Inheritance, a tragedy (1823?) (transcription project)
- The Island, or Christian and His Comrades (1823?) (transcription project)
- The Deformed Transformed, a drama (1824?) (transcription project)
- The Age of Bronze (1824?) (transcription project)
- Don Juan (left incomplete in 1824)
Poetry collections 
Letters and Journals 
The Complete Works 
The Complete Works of Lord Byron with a Biographical and Critical Notice by J. W. Lake, Esq. Paris: Baudry, 1825
- Vol. I. Childe Harold's Pilgrimage Google
- Vol. II. Don Juan Google
- Vol. III. Don Juan, etc. etc. Google
- Vol. IV. Dramatic Pieces Google
- Vol. V. Dramatic Pieces Google
- Vol. VI. Dramatic Pieces and Poems Google
- Vol. VII. Miscellaneous Pieces Google
The Works of Lord Byron 
The Works of Lord Byron: A New, Revised and Enlarged Edition with Illustrations. London: J. Murray; New York: C. Scribner's sons. 1898-1905.
- Poetry; ed. by E. H. Coleridge.
- Letters and journals; ed. by R. E. Prothero.
Works about Byron 
- “Byron, George Gordon Byron, 6th Baron” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- "Byron, George Noel Gordon, Lord" in The New Student’s Reference Work
- “Byron, George Gordon, 6th Lord Byron” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- "Byron's Centenary", by George Edward Woodberry from Studies in letters and life (1890).
- Lord Byron, by William Hazlitt. Essay in The Spirit of the Age.