Author:Henri van Laun
|←Author Index: La||Henri van Laun
Teacher of French, a writer and translator.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "H. v. L."
- A grammar of the French language (1863) 
- History of French Literature (1877-78) in 3 vols. v.1 v.2 v.3
- The French revolutionary epoch, being a history of France, from the beginning of the First French Revolution to the End of the Second Empire (1879) v.1 v.2
- A short history of the late Mr. Peter Anthony Motteux, a native of France whilom dramatist, China merchant and auctioneer ... ([1881?])
- Taine, H., History of English Literature (1871) originally in 2 vols. v.1 v.2
- Molière, The Dramatic Works of Molière in multiple vols.
- Le Sage, The adventures of Gil Blas of Santillana (1886) in multiple vols.
Works about van Laun
- Obituary: M. Henri van Laun in The Times
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.