|←Author Index: Ve||John Venn
English logician and mathematician.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "J. V."
- The Logic of Chance (1888)
- Biographical History of Gonville and Caius College, 1349-1897 (1901)
- (ed.) Alumni Cantabrigienses (1922) Part 1 in 4 vols., with John Archibald Venn
- Boole, George
- Gonvile, Edmund
- Gooch, Thomas
- Gostlin, John (1566?-1626)
- Gostlin, John (1632-1704)
- Venn, Henry (1725-1797)
- Venn, Henry (1796-1873)
- Venn, John
- Venn, Richard
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1923, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.