Author:Mohandas K. Gandhi
|←Author Index: Ga||Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
|A prominent political and spiritual leader of India and its struggle for independence from the British Empire.|
- The Collected Works of Mahatma Gandhi
- Ethical Religion (In Indian Opinion, 1907)
- Hind Swaraj or Indian Home Rule (1908) , Index
- Paraphrase of Ruskin's Unto This Last, 1908, English
- Gujarati text સર્વોદય, 1908 (Sarvodaya)
- Correspondence between Tolstoy and Gandhi (1909-1910)
- Third Class in Indian Railways (1917) Index
- Mahatma Gandhi, his life, writings and speeches (1917) Index
- Hindu widow re-marriage and other tracts (1920) Index
- A Guide to Health (1921, Index)
- The Pilgrims' March (1921, Index)
- The Wheel of fortune (1922, Index)
- Young India
- Speeches and Writings of M. K. Gandhi (1922, index)
- An Autobiography or The Story of my Experiments with Truth, (translation by Mahadev Desai, 1927-1929)
- Benaras Hindu University Speech (04-02-1916)
- Statement in The Great Trial (18-03-1922)
- Reception in Madras (21-04-1915)
Available at Wikilivres
- Mohandas K. Gandhi
- The Gita According to Gandhi (translation by Mahadev Desai, 1929)
- Satyagraha in South Africa (1928, translation by Valji Govindji Desai)
- From Yeravda Mandir, 1932, translation by Valji Govindji Desai)
- Key to Health (1942, translation by Sushila Nayar)
- Constructive Programme, compilation from 1945.
- Delhi Diary (speeches from September 1947 to January 1948)
- First Letter to Lord Irwin March 2, 1930 announcing plans for Salt Satyagraha
- Second Letter to Lord Irwin May 4, 1930 announcing plans for raid of Dharasana Salt Works
- On The Eve of Dandi March (11-3-1930)
- Speech at The Round Table Conference (30-11-1931)
- The "Quit India" Speeches (08-08-1942)
- Speech at Inter-Asian Relations Conference (02-04-1947)
- Kashmir Issue (04-01-1948)
- Speech on The Eve of The Last Fast (12-01-1948)
About M. K. Gandhi
- British-Indian Subjects in South Africa, The Times, January 27, 1896.
- A Letter to a Hindu (1908) (written by Leo Tolstoy, edited by Gandhi)
- M. K. Gandhi: Indian Patriot in South Africa (1909, Index)
- Heroes of the hour: Mahatma Gandhi, Tilak Maharaj, Sir Subramanya Iyer (1918, Index)
- “Gandhi, Mohandas Karamchand,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.
- Forty Thousand Followers of Gandhi in Prison (1922?, Index)
- The Trial of Gandhi (1920s, Index)
- Gandhi, The Man and His Message (1924 or 1925, Index)
- A Brief Study of Mahatma Gandhi (1926, Index)
- Mr. Gandhi's Speech: No Desire to Obstruct, The Times, September 16, 1931.
- Day to Day with Gandhi, from Mahadev Desai
- Mahatma Gandhi, A Memorial Service (1948, Index)
- Report on the Memorial Meeting for Mahatma Gandhi (New York, 1948, Index)
- Message of the East (1948, Index)
- I Talked with Gandhi (1949, Index)
- Mahadev Desai, the personal secretary of Gandhi.
- મોહનદાસ કરમચંદ ગાંધી, works in Gujarati
- Category:मोहनदास करमचन्द गांधी, works in Hindi
- Famous Quotes From Mahatma Gandhi
- Famous Quotations From Mahatma Gandhi
- Complete books online
- GandhiServe Foundation
- MAHATMA - LIFE OF GANDHI 1869 - 1948 Film - GandhiServe Foundation
- Books by Mohandas K. Gandhi
Some or all works by this author are now in the public domain because it originates from India and its term of copyright has expired. According to The Indian Copyright Act, 1957, all documents enter the public domain after sixty years counted from the beginning of the following calendar year (ie. as of 2014, prior to 1 January 1954) after the death of the author.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1948, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 60 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.