|←Author Index: Am||Sheldon Amos
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "S. A."
- The science of law (1875) 
- Fifty years of the English constitution, 1830-1880 (1880) 
- Political and legal remedies for war (1880)
- A primer of the English constitution and government, for the use of colleges, schools, and private students (1890) 
- The science of politics (1890) 
- “Amos, Andrew,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885-1900) in 63 vols.
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- “Materials of the Science of Law,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 5, September 1874
- “Nature and Limits of the Science of Politics,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 22, April 1883
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|