Author:William Hayman Cummings
|←Author Index: Cu||William Hayman Cummings
English musician, tenor and organist at Waltham Abbey and musical antiquary
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "W. H. C."
This author wrote articles for A Dictionary of Music and Musicians.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DMM by the initials "W. H. C."
- The Rudiments of Music (1877)
- Purcell (1881) (External scan)
- Biographical Dictionary of Musicians (1892)
- God save the king; the origin, and history of the music and words of the national anthem (1902) (External scan)
- Handel (1904)
- Dr. Arne and Rule, Britannia (1912) (External scan)
- Handel, the Duke of Chandos, and The Harmonious Blacksmith (1915)
- Catalogue of the Famous Musical Library of Books, Manuscripts, Autograph Letters, Musical Scores, Etc., the Property of the Late W. H. Cummings (1917)
Works about Cummings