Executive Order 10481
Executive Order 10481 of August 15, 1953
Designation of Certain Officers of the Department of Agriculture to Act as Secretary of Agriculture
By virtue of the authority vested in me by section 179 of the Revised Statutes of the United States (5 U.S.C. 6), and as President of the United States, it is hereby ordered as follows:
- In the case of the absence, sickness, resignation, or death of both the Secretary of Agriculture and the Under Secretary of Agriculture, the Assistant Secretaries of Agriculture, in the order of precedence as determined from time to time by the Secretary of Agriculture, shall perform the duties of the office of Secretary of Agriculture.
- This order supersedes Executive Order No. 9967 of June 12, 1948, entitled "Designation of Certain Officers to Act as Secretary of Agriculture".
- Executive Order 9967, June 12, 1948
- Revoked by:
- Executive Order 11793, July 10, 1974
- See Related:
- Executive Order 7465, October 6, 1936;
- Executive Order 11957, January 13, 1977;
- Executive Order 13241, December 18, 2001;
- Executive Order 13261, March 19, 2002;
- Executive Order 13542, May 13, 2010
|This work is in the public domain in the United States because it is a work of the United States federal government (see 17 U.S.C. 105).|