|Class B - Philosophy, Psychology and Religion
Subclass X - Christian denominations
|Mormonism, also known as The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, or simply "LDS".This category lists works related to|
Official LDS Publications 
- The Seer, 1853 - ? by Orson Pratt
- Journal of Discourses 1854- 1886
- A Interesting Account of Several Remarkable Visions and of the Late Discovery of Ancient American Records, 1840 by Orson Pratt
- Latter Day Saints' Messenger and Advocate
Historical and Analytical 
- Missouri Executive Order 44 by Lillburn W. Boggs (1838) The extermination order.
- The Mormons, or Latter-day Saints. With memoirs of the life and death of Joseph Smith, the "American Mahomet", 1851 by Charles Mackay
- The Mormon country : a summer with the "Latter-Day Saints.", 1874 by John Codman
- A Young Folks' History of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 1889 by Nephi Anderson
- Latter Day Saints; who are they?, 1902 by T. W. Williams
- The Story of Mormonism, 1914 by James E. Talmage
- History of the Church
- History of the Life of Joseph Smith (1832)
- Reed Peck manuscript
- J. M. Grant's RIGDON
- Oration Delivered by Mr. S. Rigdon on the 4th of July at Far West, Caldwell County, Missouri
- Slavery, Blacks, and the Priesthood
- An Address to All Believers in Christ by David Whitmer
- History of Utah, 1540-1886 by Hubert Howe Bancroft
The Exodus 
- “Mormons” from Buechler, August F., Robert J. Barr, and Dale P. Stough, eds. History of Hall County, Nebraska: A Narrative of the Past. Lincoln, Nebraska: Western Publishing & Engraving Co., 1920. Pages 63-64.
- “The Mormon Camp” in Littell's Living Age, v. 10.
Encyclopedia articles 
- “Mormons” by Robert Carter in The American Cyclopædia, 1879.
- “Mormons” by John Fraser in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed.), 1883.
- “Spaulding, Solomon,” Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography. New York: D. Appleton and Co., 1900.
- I. Woodbridge Riley, “Mormons,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Mormons” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Nauvoo” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Mormons,” by W. R. Harris in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Mormons” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
- “Mormons,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
Magazine articles 
- Historical Magazine (second series)/Volume 7/May 1870/Interview with the Father of Joseph Smith
- Tiffany's Monthly/Volume 5/Number 4/Mormonism--No. II
- “Mormonism from a Mormon Point of View,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 10, December 1876
- “What Can Be Done with the Mormons?” in The United States Democratic Review, v. 43, no. 2 (October 1859)
Newspaper articles 
- Latter Day Saints' Messenger and Advocate/Volume 2/Number 1/Letter VIII
- Nauvoo Expositor, v. 1, no. 1 (June 7, 1844)
- Edmund L. Kelley interview with Lorenzo Saunders (1884)
- Peter Bauder interview with Joseph Smith October 1830
- Joseph Smith Jr. Interview with David Nye White (29 August 1843)
- Interview with the Father of Joseph Smith as it appeared in the Historical Magazine (May 1870)
- The Wentworth Letter (1842)
- The Rupp Letter (1844)
- Letter from Jesse Smith to Hyrum Smith (17 June 1829)
- Letter from Joseph Smith to Sidney Rigdon (27 March 1843)
- Letter from Joseph Smith to Thomas Ford (1 January 1844)
- Letter from Joseph Smith to Thomas Ford (14 June 1844)
- Letter from Joseph Smith to the Whitneys (18 August 1842)
- Letter from Lucius Fenn to Birdseye Bronson (12 February 1830)
- Letters by Oliver Cowdery to W.W. Phelps on the Rise of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Diaries and Biographies 
- Diary of Joseph Smith, Jr. (1832-1834)
- Diary of Joseph Smith, Jr. (1835-1836)
- Biography and family record of Lorenzo Snow
LDS Authors 
LDS Presidents 
- Ezra T. Benson
- Jedediah M. Grant
- George A. Smith
- Orson Hyde
- Amasa Lyman
- Orson Pratt
- Parley P. Pratt
- Charles C. Rich
- Franklin D. Richards
- Sidney Rigdon
- Eliza Roxcy Snow
- Erastus Snow
- Daniel H. Wells
- David Whitmer