Portal:United States Department of State
|Class J - Political Science
Subclass K - Political institutions and public administration of the United States
|United States Department of State|
The United States Department of State, often referred to as the State Department, is the Cabinet-level foreign affairs agency of the United States Government, equivalent to foreign ministries in other countries. It is administered by the United States Secretary of State.
It is headquartered in the Harry S Truman Building a few blocks from the White House in the Foggy Bottom neighborhood of Washington, D.C.
- Patterns of Global Terrorism Report
- Consular Information Sheet - India (there are info sheets on other countries; these need to be reorganised)
- Travel Advisory No. 81-31A - Pakistan, 1981
- International Religious Freedom Report 2005 - Austria (there are reports on other countries; these need to be reorganised)
- Documents on the Nicaraguan Resistance
- Nicaraguan Biographies: A Resource Book
- Possible Methods of Resolving Liancourt Rocks Dispute between Japan and ROK2, Letter from E. Allan Lightner American Embassy, Pusan Korea To Office of Northeast Asian Affairs, the Department of the State (1952)
|This work is in the public domain in the United States because it is a work of the United States federal government (see 17 U.S.C. 105).|