Portal:United States Navy
|Class V - Naval Science
Subclass A - Navies
|United States Navy|
|The United States Navy (USN) is a branch of the United States Armed Forces.|
- Base Facilities Report (1944).
- Naval Observatory, 1849 by Matthew Fontaine Maury transcription by William Maury Morris
- First International Maritime Conference Held for Devising an Uniform System of Meteorological Observations at Sea, 1853, recorded by Charles De Groote, research and transcription by William Maury Morris.
- Exploration of the Valley of the Amazon, Vol.I, 1853 by Lt. William Lewis Herndon transcription by William Maury Morris.
- Exploration of the Valley of the Amazon, Vol. II, 1854 by Lt. Lardner Gibbon, transcribed by William Maury Morris II.
- Matthew Fontaine Maury by Diane Fontaine Maury-Corbin
- Maury's Navigation, 1854 by Edgar Allan Poe transcription by William Maury Morris.
- Physical Geography Of The Sea, 1855 by Matthew Fontaine Maury transcription by William Maury Morris.
- Admiral David D. Porter as it appeared in the November 22, 1862 Harper's Weekly
In the media
- USS Pittsburgh in the The Chatham News (1920)