A Dynamical Theory of the Electromagnetic Field
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A Dynamical Theory of the Electromagnetic Field. By J. Clerk Maxwell, F.R.S.
Received October 27,—Read December 8, 1864.
- Part I - Introductory
- Part II - On Electromagnetic Induction
- Part III - General Equations of the Electromagnetic Field
- Part IV - Mechanical Actions in the Field
- Part V - Theory of Condensers
- Part VI - Electromagnetic Theory of Light
- Part VII - Calculation of the Coefficients of Electromagnetic Induction
This work was published before January 1, 1928, and is in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago.