For works with similar titles, see After.
- Coates, Florence Earle (1906), "After" in The Outlook (24 March 1906).
- Coates, Florence Earle (1909), "After" in Lyrics of Life (1909).
- Coates, Florence Earle (1916), "After" in Poems II.
- Composer Amy Cheney Beach set this poem to music, and suggested to Mrs. Coates that one line read, 'After despair and doubting' as opposed to 'After regret and doubting.' Mrs. Coates replied to Mrs. Beach, in a letter written on 8 September 1908, thanking her "sensitive genius for a very great improvement which [she] will straightway adopt". [Letters accessed: Amy Cheney Beach Papers, Milne Special Collections, University of New Hampshire Library, Durham NH].
- View this version at Google Books.