Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Ajax, a play by Sophocles. Multiple English translations exist.
- “Ajax”, by Leonhard Schmitz in Dictionary of Greek and Roman Biography and Mythology, 1870.
- "Ajax (son of Oileus)," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Ajax (son of Telamon)," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Ajax," in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)
- "Ajax," in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York: The Encyclopedia Americana Corporation (1920)