Author:Évariste Régis Huc
- Annales de la Propagation de la Foi
- Souvenirs d'un Voyage dans la Tartarie, le Thibet, et la Chine pendant les Années 1844, 1845, et 1846 (1850)
- W. Hazlitt, trans.: Travels in Tartary, Thibet, and China during the Years 1844–5–6 (1851; reprinted 1898, 1998) ISBN 0-486-25438-0
- J.F. Sinnett, trans.: A Journey through Tartary, Thibet, and China during the Years 1844, 1845, and 1846 (1852; reprinted 1859) ISBN 1-4021-7879-4
- M. Jones, trans.: Life and Travel in Tartary, Thibet, and China (1860)
- L'Empire Chinoise (1854)
- Le Christianisme en China, en Tartarie, et au Thibet (1857–8)
Works about Huc
- “Death of the Abbé Huc” in the New York Times, 1860.
- Leys, Simon. "Peregrinations and Perplexities of Père Huc" in The Burning Forest: Essays on Chinese Culture and Politics, 47–94, New York: Holt, 1986.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse