Author:Agnes Mary Frances Duclaux
(Redirected from Author:A. Mary F. Robinson)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Du||Agnes Mary Frances Duclaux
|English author, poet and scholar on many subjects connected with France and French literature; born Agnes Mary Frances Robinson, later known by married names as Agnes-Marie-François Darmesteter, and Agnes Mary Frances Duclaux|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "A. M. F. D."
- A Handful of Honeysuckle (1879)
- The Crowned Hippolytus (1881)
- The New Arcadia and other Poems (1884)
- An Italian Garden (1886)
- Arden: A Novel (1888)
- Collected Poems, Lyrical and Narrative (1902)
- La Vie de Emile Duclaux (1907)
- Images & Meditations (1923)