Author:Agnes Mary Frances Duclaux
|←Author Index: Du||Agnes Mary Frances Duclaux
English author, poet and scholar on many subjects connected with France and French literature; born Agnes Mary Frances Robinson, later known by married names as Agnes-Marie-François Darmesteter, and Agnes Mary Frances Duclaux
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "A. M. F. D."
- A Handful of Honeysuckle (1879)
- The Crowned Hippolytus (1881)
- The New Arcadia and other Poems (1884)
- An Italian Garden (1886)
- Arden: A Novel (1888)
- Collected Poems, Lyrical and Narrative (1902)
- La Vie de Emile Duclaux (1907)
- Images & Meditations (1923)
- “Helen in the Wood” in Littell's Living Age, 149 (1920)
- “Love and Vision” in Littell's Living Age, 155 (1999)