|←Author Index: Ad||Adam
|First man in the biblical narrative in the Book of Genesis. Husband of and father of|
Traditionally attributed to Adam
||There are no works on Wikisource by this author. If you'd like to add a new text, please review Help:Adding texts.|
The following are works attributed to Adam according to one or more religious traditions:
Works about Adam
- Apocalypse of Adam
- Cave of Treasures
- Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan
- Contradiction of Adam and Eve, also called the Book of Adam
- The Penitence of Adam and Eve
- Testament of Adam
- Testament of Our First Parents
- “Adam,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Adam in Early Christian Liturgy and Literature,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Adam,” Easton's Bible Dictionary, 1897.