Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ba||Alfred Barry
|Bishop of Sydney, who over the course of his career served as headmaster of several independent schools, Principal of King's College London, and founded several prominent Anglican schools|
- Introduction to the Old Testament
- Notes on the Gospels
- Cheltenham College Sermons
- Notes on the Catechism
- Life of Sir Charles Barry, R.A.
- University Sermons
- First Words in Australia (1884)
- The Teacher's Prayer Book
- The Parables of the Old Testament
- Christianity and Socialism (1891)
Works about Barry
- "Barry, Alfred," in Men of the Time (eleventh edition), by Thompson Cooper, London: George Routledge and Sons (1884)
- "Barry, Right Rev. Alfred," in The Dictionary of Australasian Biography, by Philip Mennell, London: Hutchinson & Co. (1892)
- "Barry, Alfred," in Dictionary of National Biography Second Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1912) in 3 vols.
- "Barry, Rev. Alfred," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.