Author:Arthur Christopher Benson
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Be||Arthur Christopher Benson
|English essayist, poet and author, and the 28th Master of Magdalene College, Cambridge|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "A. C. Be"
- Men of Might: Studies of Great Characters (1892) (with H.F.W. Tatham)
- "Δαιμονιζόμενος" in The Yellow Book, 1 (1894), p. 83
- "A Sonnet" in The Yellow Book, 7 (1895), p. 191"Sic tu recoli merearis!"
- "Land of Hope and Glory" (lyrics, 1902)
- The Hill of Trouble and Other Stories (1903)
- The Isles of Sunset (1904)
- Rosetti (1904) ([external scan)
- Beside Still Waters (1907)
- The Thread of Gold (1907)
- The Child of the Dawn (1911)
- Paul the Minstrel and Other Stories (1911)
- Escape and Other Essays (1916)
- Basil Netherby (1926)
Works about Benson
- "Benson, Arthur Christopher," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
Parodies of A. C. Benson