|No.||Title (Latin)||Title English translation)||Subject||Date|
|1.||Ad Beatissimi Apostolorum||Appealing For Peace||1 November 1914|
|2.||Humani Generis Redemptionem||On Preaching the Word of God||15 June 1917|
|3.||Quod Iam Diu||On the Future Peace Conference||1 December 1918|
|4.||In Hac Tanta||On St. Boniface||14 May 1919|
|5.||Paterno Iam Diu||On the Children of Central Europe||24 November 1919|
|6.||Pacem, Dei Munus Pulcherrimum||On Peace and Christian Reconciliation||23 May 1920|
|7.||Spiritus Paraclitus||On St. Jerome||15 September 1920|
|8.||Principi Apostolorum Petro||On St. Ephram the Syrian||5 October 1920|
|9.||Annus Iam Plenus||On Children in Central Europe||1 December 1920|
|10.||Sacra Propediem||On the Third Order of St. Francis||6 January 1921|
|11.||In Praeclara Summorum||On Dante||30 April 1921|
|12.||Fausto Appetente Die||On St. Dominic||29 June 1921|
- Bonum sane (1920)
Works about Benedict XV
- New York newspaper with the front-page headline "Pope Benedict XV is dead", followed by a later edition headlined "Pope has remarkable recovery."
- Peters, Walter H. The Life of Benedict XV. 1959. Milwaukee: The Bruce Publishing Company.
- Daughters of St. Paul. "Popes of the Twentieth Century". 1983. Pauline Books and Media
- Pollard, John F. "The Unknown Pope". 1999. London: Geoffrey Chapman
- de Dreuzy, Agnes The Holy See and the Emergence of the Modern Middle East:Benedict XV's Diplomacy in Greater Syria (1914-1922) 2016. Washington D.C.: The Catholic University of America Press, 2016.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse