Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Divina Commedia (Inferno - Purgatorio - Paradiso)
- Le Rime, collection of poetry
- Eclogues (1319–1320) first published 1719.
- Dante and His Circle, translations by Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Dante, Petrarch, Camoens: CXXIV Sonnets, translated by Richard Garnett (1896)
- The Divina Commedia and Canzoniere of Dante Alighieri, 2 vols., translated by Edward Hayes Plumptre
- Volume I: ; Volume II:
- A translation of the Latin works of Dante Alighieri, translated by A. G. Ferrers Howell and Philip H. Wicksteed (1904)
Works about Dante
- The Life and Times of Dante Alighieri, 2 vols., by Cesare Balbo, trans. by F. J. Bunbury (1852)
- "Life of Dante", Chapter I of Dante, by Margaret Oliphant Oliphant, 1877.
- Dante and his Early Biographers, by Edward Moore, 1890.
- The Earliest Lives of Dante, translated from the Italian of Giovanni Boccaccio and Lionardo Bruni Aretino, by James Robinson Smith, 1901.
- A Handbook to Dante, by Giovanni Andrea Scartazzini, translated by Thomas Davidson, 1887.
- A Companion to Dante, by Giovanni Andrea Scartazzini, translated by Arthur John Butler, 1893.
- Dante, his times and his work, by Arthur John Butler, 1897.
- Aids to the Study of Dante, by Charles Allen Dinsmore, 1903.
- Dante, six sermons, by Philip H. Wicksteed, 6th edition, 1905.
- "Dante" in The Harvard Classics; Lectures on The Harvard Classics, Volume 51 (1914) by Charles Hall Grandgent
- "Dante", a sonnet by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow