Author:Dante Gabriel Rossetti
|←Author Index: Ro||Dante Gabriel Rossetti
|English poet, illustrator, painter, and translator|
- Pictures & poems (1899) including:
- Johannes Ronge (1847)
- Autumn Song, original manuscript. (1848)
- The Blessed Damozel (1850)
- The Woodspurge (1856)
- The song of the bower (1860)
- A border song (1860, disputed)
- Eden bower (1868)
- Death of A Wombat (1869)
- Troy Town (1869)
- “Pride of Youth,” in Littell's Living Age, 151 (1948) (1881)
- The White Ship (1881)
- “To Philip Bourke Marston,” in Littell's Living Age, 173 (2233) (1887)
- Lenore, by Gottfried Bürger
- Dante and His Circle, with the Italian Poets Preceding Him (New edition, 1892)
- The New Life (La Vita Nuova) of Dante Alighieri (Siddall edition, 1899)
- Gilchrist, Life of William Blake, London: Macmillan.
- Life of William Blake (1880), Volume 2, Selections.
Works about Rossetti
- “Rossetti, Dante Gabriel,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Rossetti, Dante Gabriel,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.